How to remove resin top cap?

ejmcaf

Jun 7, 2010
I have a 33 ft round Sharkline Matrix with snap on top caps. I need to disassemble the pool ASAP, and they don't just pop off. I already broke one trying to pry it off. Is there special tool?

Long story short is, my pool was improperly installed by a hack (I should have check refernces!!) back in June. The pool washed out, liner tore, pool is off level, and sinking. I am having the pool reinstalled by a local reputable guy who did a great job on local pools of people I know (he had too much work back in June)... I just need to disassemble it because he is starting from complete scratch.

The sorta emergency is I have already drained the pool and was going to be slowly disassembled over the weekend. Well, I have an empty pool with Hurricane Earl in our sites. Looks like the storm will be here in Cape Cod Friday afternoon. Even as a Tropical Storm, I think my pool will be a goner!!! Any help is greatly appreciated, Thanks!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.