Jandy Aqualink Dual Equipment Help

Mar 28, 2010
Hi

I'm building a pool and using a Jandy Aqualink Dual Equipment System with the latest Revision Q board and chip. I purchased the board and chip on ebay so I didn't get any instructions. Jandy's website only has details of Dual Equipment systems with the old 52 pin board.

I plan to run solar so in accordance with the instructions on the website I ordered a Jandy 6996 freeze protection kit. This kit arrived today and consists of what appears to be a thermostat and a jumper which is used to bridge the terminals W1. Problem is that the latest boards to not appear to have the terminals W1. I assume that one of the dip switches has taken the place of this jumper.

If anyone out there has Dual Equipment instructions for the latest board or knows how freeze protection works on these boards I would be most grateful.

Thanks Michael

Thanks for the link unfortunately it is still lacking the information I needed.

I contacted customer support who advised that that the new boards do not need the jumper. The freeze sensor works fine however the air temperature, now solar temperature, is not displayed on either the Touchlink or aquapalm. The service rep didn't know if this is normal for dual equipment systems with solar and is chasing up the product manager.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.