My wifes childhood dream

Aug 28, 2010
well best said in photos really, this was built by Pool builders (real name) of ottawa Ontario Canada. It took them two weeks to build!

its 34 x16 with 8.5' deep end and about 18,000gal.

IMG_5516.jpg

IMG_5519.jpg

IMG_5520.jpg

IMG_5521.jpg

IMG_5522.jpg

IMG_5524.jpg

IMG_5526.jpg

IMG_5528.jpg

IMG_5527.jpg

Very nice! I'm sure your family will love it.

It's very similar in size/shape to our pool, but it seems from the pics you have a bigger shallow end. I have shallow-endvy! My kids are pretty young and when their friends are over the small shallow end gets a bit crowded. I'm sure as my crew gets older they'll migrate to the deep end.

Funny thing... as soon as I saw that backyard I knew you had to be somewhere in Ontario. Something about he shape of the yard, colour of the grass and vegetation in the ravine behind your place.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Good for you in making her dream come to life! I had a childhood dream of a pool too & I can tell you it's a great thing to have someone do something like that for you. My hubby did so for me as well, although not quite so elaborate... couldn't afford the inground. I love my pool and we just keep adding on to the deck and landscape around it (we are do it yourselfers), it's becoming our little oasis... only way we could afford it, but love it!

Beautiful pool you have... I envy that you have a shallow end!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.