Restoration project

Awesome... glad to see you will be able to enjoy it some this summer!
How do you like the grey color? How does it look on a sunny day?
I will probably stay with white for my pool, but I would love to have
the water look a more natural blue green.

-Brad

Thanks for all the kind words. All the assistance that I had received from this site sure did make it easier.

The grey paint really does make the nicest colour, for what we were looking for.
I've added a photo from this morning to help you see it.

Attachments

• Poolnew.jpg
    Poolnew.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 383
This has been a fascinating thread and the end result should be a source of great satisfaction and more than a little pride. If the people who filled it in could see it now, they would be amazed at what you have achieved. Look forward to seeing a really good shot of the pool in the slideshow in due course.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
What a great project, you should be immensely proud of yourself.
You tackled an incredibly hard, and expensive project, and restored something deteriorated into something beautiful. You also added major value to your property should you ever decide to sell, I love seeing people roll up their sleeves and tackle a hard job that transforms something to it's fullest potential.
Too bad you couldn't show this to the people who owned the place before you.

Great job!!! :goodjob:

Great pool rebuild project. It's beautiful! I especially love the pool house (and the grey finish color to the pool). Gives me a great concept idea for the shed we will build...why not make it look like a pool house instead. The sloped roof can mimic a large picnic table/shade covering we also plan with the same sloped roof style. You made my day!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.