pool cleaner robot

At the time I forgot the other question. When it rains out here in maine we get drowned mice and moles in the pool. We also have salamanders and frogs in there every mourning. Is it because I have the Eco- dumb system? or do people who have a chlorine pool have the same issues?

What if anything can be done about the robot wearing a hole in the liner? What a summer for a pool! I'm still useing it. I also have to buy a new test kit. And learn how to close this thing down. filix.

filix said:
At the time I forgot the other question. When it rains out here in maine we get drowned mice and moles in the pool. We also have salamanders and frogs in there every mourning. Is it because I have the Eco- dumb system? or do people who have a chlorine pool have the same issues?
Nope people have the same problems round the world, one guy I know had a cow in his pool one morning!

filix said:
What if anything can be done about the robot wearing a hole in the liner? What a summer for a pool! I'm still useing it. I also have to buy a new test kit. And learn how to close this thing down. filix.
Not every robot wears a hole in the liner the brushes are sometimes foam, others are flappy rubber and would take a long long time to wear the liner away or be stuck in one spot for hours and hours.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.