Walmart bleach now 4%

No I didn't notice. I think DH just bought some Saturday, will have to check.

Thanks for the heads up. Guess that will be more work for our Host Mr. Lion on the pool calculator.

Bet the price didn't go down either. :evil:

I think HD's 10% chlorine is still the cheapest. I bought 6 cases with which to shock and it cost $6.17 per case of 2 gals each. If buying less than 6 cases, it is $6.76 each plus sales tax. From what I could tell, their inventory is fairly fresh in the summer time.

Thanks for the heads up!! I just checked my standing inventory and all my 3qt jugs are all 6%. I live in Northeast PA, I wonder if perhaps it's a regional supplier/distributor issue. Definitely worth everyone keeping an eye on it though.

Did you happen to notice if it was 4% across the board on all size jugs they offer?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I'm in the same general area as 257WbyMag, but all the way across (actually down :p ) the big county; about 40 or 50 miles. Our Walley brand is still 6%, purchased less than a week ago. BTW.... I hate those glued on cap liners but the jugs are thinner plastic and easier to squash so less plastic that has to be recycled.

gg=alice

I'd suspected as much. At least they did put the change on the label. I do still wonder if they changed the label in time, I found the bleach to be weak some time back. Never tested it, and it could have been other things. Clorox was substantially better at the time.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.