New (to me) install plumbing question

G

I am in the process of removing a Wilkes Genisis pool and going to be reinstalling it at my house. They currently have a floor drain installed in the deep end of the pool. Should I reinstall it there or move it to the side wall? I plan on building mine 4' at one end ans slope to 6' at the other.

Also does anyone know where I can get an installation guide for it? I am taking it apart and not sure where to begin on installation. I have read the basics but no one has really posted anything for Wilkes.

Well...got picks and camcorded....it sits in a pile in my back yard...got someone lined up to dig the whole 1' and add mason sand for $250.....Thinking of going with salt water system......still wondering if I should put the return line in the bottom of the deep end or place it on a wall?
Any input? Whats good placement for circulation? I have a wall skimmer, floating skimmer and a return line with a light built in it.

Should I go 2' and thinking of lining the walls with 1/2" pink foam...putting it between the liner and the alum. walls to help with retaining heat.....any input?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.