Brumgee?

giulietta1

In The Industry
Mar 29, 2007
Knippa, Texas
This forum doesn't have an area for pool cleaning implements and accessories, so I figured this was the closest I could get.

Has anyone tried a cleaning tool called a Brumgee? It's supposed to be something of a cross between a brush (or broom) and a squeegee. It's recommended as an alternative to metal-bristle brushes which of course can't be used in vinyl-lined or fiberglass pools. It can also be used to clean covers, spas, etc.

I found this on Leisure Living and am thinking about getting one. It sounds great! Looking for some opinions here first. . .

Thx,
Jules

I just purchased the Brumgee green 17inch today at Rec Warehouse, it was 24 dollars and some change before tax. I just finished using it on my side walls and it worked great(AGP) The bristles are made out of rubber and are pretty firm but soft also if that makes any sense. It looks like that it will last at least 3 to 5 summers maybe more. I like it and do not have any regrets getting it.

I have the Brumgee now--bought the 14" wide version that attaches to a pool pole. It is really GREAT for clearing off the water from my spa cover after a rain. I've used it to brush my pool also. It's fine for that since my pool is small. If you have a larger pool, get a wider version of the Brumgee. :)

Jules

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.