Recommending TFP

Feb 10, 2008
Gilbert AZ
I work at a Sears in Arizona and I have quite a few people that have pools or have just brought a house with a pool. Many of them are new to pool ownership so I have been telling them about TFP. They all welcome the info and say they will visit the site.
We should be hearing from them soon. Anybody else doing the same? :-D

Sal (my business partner) and I are very passionate about bringing R/O to the swimming pool industry, and spend an awful lot of time educating people. By far, the biggest part of our presentation is telling people that we can only do so much; the rest you can learn at TFP! We always give out the web address and let people know that they can take control of their own pool, and save money along the way. We sell them nothing with this information, and they are always grateful for the knowledge that they get.

I am very thankful to have found this site, and proud to recommend it to others :goodjob:

I just joined a few days ago and have told the few people I know with a pool about it! Glad I found this site~ it's a very informative and friendly site! I still have LOTS to learn but am happy to be here :)

I usually wait until I hear someone crying the blues about their pool store owned algae experiment. Then I'll chime in with the cost saving, no nonsense, methods that work TFP plug. I figure it took me till near disaster to accept out of the box thinking so it's probably the best time to get other "converts" started.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.