HELP!!Looking for parts for our pool..Bermuda King/Bel Aire?

Aug 8, 2010
We have an older pool and we are trying to find parts for this type of pool, I do believe it was called a Bermuda King or BelAire pool. I have heard of a place called USA industries it is out of NJ, does any one have any info on how I can find parts???? WE NEED A WALL AND THE TRACK THE WALL SITS IN.

our pool is a 24' above ground pool, with a Hayward Sand filter; It uses a beaded liner, has an aluminum walkway and deck on it. I have a similar pik of it but cannot figure ut how to post it.

Re: HELP!!Looking for parts for our pool..Bermuda King/Bel A

I have had my Bermuda King pool for nearly 5 years now. The company I bought the pool from has gone out of business so I did a little checking and found out that Bermuda King Pools are actually made by USA Pools out of New Jersey. It has been a couple years since I have ordered anything but they have always been very cooperative when I have needed replacement parts. The phone number I have is 1-800-288-8423. I hope this helps

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.