Aqua Rite keeps blowing fuses

ajano

Aug 7, 2010
Please only ask any given question in one place. Topics merged. JasonLion

I have owned an Aqua Rite system for about 5 years. Last year I replaced the generator for the first time. Ever since I have been blowing fuses quite frequently. Any ideas as to why this is happening and what can be done to correct.

Blowing Fuses

I have owned an Aqua Rite system for about 5 years. Last year I replaced the generator for the first time. Ever since I have been blowing fuses quite frequently. Any ideas as to why this is happening and what can be done to correct.

Re: Blowing Fuses

Possibilities:

High salt will increase the water's conductivity, allowing too much current. It usually senses this but stuff happens.
Larger cell and the controller doesn't know it.
Dirty power source.
Bridge rectifier failing.
Poor ventilation.
Bent pins on the connector.

That's about all I can think of without seeing it.

Scott

I cannot seem to get any help from my pool place regerding my aqua rite.I took the board off and there are no burn marks,replaced fuse holder,tried new fuses and same as usual when installed it blew instantly.I have a 40,000 gal inground with vinyl liner.Can this be the same problem that i see on other post the little black thing the size of a quarter?What else can i try.I am very handy but do not know what to do next.Please help

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.