Rectangular Winter Cover for AGP

Jun 10, 2010
I have a 13'x21' rectangular AGP and am having trouble finding a winter cover. It is a Legacy pool with "U"-type legs that fit into the top rail. I have looked at several websites and find only round and oval covers. One website suggested I use an IGP cover and just order it larger than my dimensions. With the type of legs my pool has, I don't have a clue how I would position the cover. Any suggestions?

I have heard some people with round AGPs use tent stakes and ropes/cords to tie down the pool covers. They also use bleach or milk jugs filled with weight tied to the cover to help anchor it.

I would order an inground rectangular and use either of the anchoring solutions offered by Zea3. In addition to that I'd probably use foam pieces to pad and bungee cords to secure the cover corners where the fold over the pool corners.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.