It pays to pay attention

Richard320

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 6, 2010
San Dimas, CA (LA County)
I guess I was getting a little too comfortable running my tests with my nifty speedstir and all that. This morning I was out testing my water and suddenly realized I had put 25ml of water in to run CH but I only added enough reagent for the 10ml test, which is my normal test. Dumped it out and tried again. Whaddya know - my CH is 150 lower than my last test... which is what I had hoped to see after draining some water to water the lawn and refilling. And the final blue color wasn't all washed out, either!

It's an easy mistake to make, since I use the 25ml TA test.

Dora said:
Hey. We all make mistakes. Glad you caught it. BTW, how does your grass look? Some folks were commenting that it would get burned out and such.
The grass in the backyard, which was really crunchy, and which I soaked until it resembled a rice paddy, looks real good. The front lawns are still yellowish, but don't look any less healthy than they did.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.