We're Finally Finished - With Day and Night Pictures

1zuggy

Apr 19, 2010
Thanks to everyone here, and all of your suggestions and opinions, we have our dream pool. Below are pictures, but you'll notice in the night pictures, our lights are often out of sync. We've attempted to sync them up on our Easy Touch (Hayward LED lights), we've tried to reset them, we've turned the breaker off and back on after a few minutes, and nothing seems to work. Any suggestions or guesses, as to what the problem may be?

http://s743.photobucket.com/albums/xx71/1zuggy/

Tried to insert pictures using photobucket instead of from our computer, but can't figure it out. Hope the link works just fine.

Here you go. Very nice. On photobucket you have to use the tag.

IMG_2698.jpg

IMG_2696.jpg

IMG_2695.jpg

IMG_2693.jpg

IMG_2692.jpg

IMG_2690.jpg

IMG_2688.jpg

IMG_2687.jpg

IMG_2686.jpg

IMG_2685.jpg

IMG_2682.jpg

IMG_2681.jpg

IMG_2680.jpg

IMG_2679.jpg

IMG_2678.jpg

IMG_2677.jpg

IMG_2676.jpg

Thanks for posting these pics, mynewpool - very much appreciated. Milkman, thank you for your kind words - and you're right - I'm now to the gratification point. It took so long, but I'm so pleased with the outcome. As far as the designs on the deck, I believe our concrete guy just did those as he would stamped concrete, and then he painted and sealed them. I'm assuming you're speaking of the suns and compass?

Thanks so much! As far as functionality goes, you're absolutely right - we have been able to have many people in the pool very comfortably at one time. Volleyball has been a big hit, too!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks everyone! We are truly enjoying this new pool, and we're so glad we decided to finally get this project done. It was hard committing to paying all the money, but it's over and we're loving the pool every single day.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.