Motor Diagram

Aug 1, 2010
Amarillo, TX
Quick question... is there a link to find a complete motor diagram electrical included of a Waterway 48 frame Hi-flo Century Lasar pool/spa motor? I need to find out exactly how the opposite drive end bracket assembly looks internally. I believe the connector is in the wrong position or my wires are not correctly attached. The pump itself is running on High in the low setting and low in the high setting. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. I fear that I will have to just buy another motor.

Thanks for replying. We had to replace both bearings in the motor. When we tried to reassemble the motor something happened when we put the opposite drive end bracket assembly back in. Now we are having problems with it running on the wrong speeds. We had to have done something wrong with the internal wiring. The external wiring is fine no changes were made to this. That is the diagram that is on the nameplate. The pump is working just not on the right speeds and I am afraid this will burn it up. If you would still like for me too, I can attach the picture of the external wiring diagram that is on the nameplate. Thanks again.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.