Liquid Solar Pool Cover

Too funny. Just went to Leslie's to buy a $240 pool cover and I was down-sold (is that a word?) the Cover Free. I searched the web for reviews and it brought me home to TFP. Just put six ounces in my 30k gallon pool. Was 78 when I put it in here at 2pm. Will check in a few days and see how water level and heat is. I think my pool is relatively low wind between fence and shrubs.

uwf2466 said:
Look forward to hearing about your results.

Well I think I'm disappointed. Got home from a trip today and took a look at the water line. Here is right after applying the liquidi:

IMG_20120512_152231.jpg

and here is 1 week and 1 day later (I got back from a trip today so couldn't measure at exactly 1 week).

IMG_20120520_162118.jpg

Either I have a leak in my pool or this does not materially help my pool. For what it's worth my zip code (90275) has been rather warm this past week, but I wouldn't call it extremely warm. I think I'll see if Leslie's has a decent exchange policy and try a real cover.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.