Accidentally used scented bleach.

Jul 11, 2010
Poured in 96 oz of fresh scent beach in the pool and it was in before I realized the label was green instead of blue. Is there anything anything I need to worry about? It's been over 24 hours since I poured it in.

Andy

The pool is going to be scented for quite some time, but with only one jug it will probably only be at a very low, hard to detect, level. There isn't any easy way to get rid of the scent, once you have it, other than waiting weeks for it to go away.

JasonLion said:
The pool is going to be scented for quite some time, but with only one jug it will probably only be at a very low, hard to detect, level. There isn't any easy way to get rid of the scent, once you have it, other than waiting weeks for it to go away.

The bleach actually sat in my very hot trunk for about a week. I smelled the inside of the bottle afterwards, and didn't notice any kind of odor. The pool isn't giving off any kind of smell either, so perhaps the heat of the trunk somehow destroyed whatever was in the bleach that gave it it's smell.

Andy

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.