shellsingleton

Bronze Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Mar 10, 2008
Lafayette, LA w/pool in Hot Springs, AR
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
My main pool pump is no longer responding to my CP3600 control console. Does not respond to the spa remote either.
The only way I can turn it off is the breaker.
Hoping I can replace the faulty part, not the entire pump.
I have verified the programming on the CP3600, and it will still control my Polaris...
Let me know if you'd like more information, I'll do what I need to provide it.
Thanks, Shell

With the CP3600, you have one dedicated relay (for the circ pump) and 5 auxiliary relays (IIRC) for other items. If you have not used all the relays, try switching one of the unused ones out with the "bad" relay to see if that is actually the problem. If it is, then you can either put the bad relay in the unused spot or still buy a new relay to replace the one you stole!

Well Bruce, you're still awesome, but all the relays are taken up with lights, valves, Polaris, etc.
My local pool place, not so awesome. They can't say for sure whether they can get it, didn't want to cross reference it over the phone, didn't sound like they wanted to deal with it period. I had all the info ready to go. Disappointing.
I'm going to try a local electrical supply but I remember having problems when I needed to replace the light relay last year since it is a Midtex product and they are outta business.
If any of the vendors on here would like to help me out, the info is Midtex 187-26C2L1.
Thanks.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.