Pool completed outside of Austin

After drooling over everyone's pool on this forum for the past few months, the pool and decking portion of our backyard oasis is complete, so I thought I'd share. Phase 2 which will consist of an expanded kitchen/bar area and a fireplace/sitting area will start next week (slabs are already poured).
Thank you to everyone on this awesome forum - I started with BBB right out of the gate and things seem to be going well. Feeling confident and have an extra dollar in my pocket thanks to BBB.

Midnight Blue Pebble-Tec; still seems to be turning a deeper blue each day I brush (water went in on Sunday).

View from the balcony:
IMGP2719.jpg

The spa waterfall:
722a.jpg

The swim up bar:
722c.jpg

Re: Pool completed outside of Austin - outdoor living framed

Hello everyone,

Well we've got the outdoor living area framed up. The rock work on the fireplace is underway. We still have a number of items to complete (roofing, electrical, expanded bar area, stone floors). Thinking we're about 2-3 weeks away from completion.

810-Day78a.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Impressive. Love the stonework. You are going to have an awesome entertainment area for friends and family. Not sure I'd ever leave the backyard!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.