Here's my little oasis...

sb127

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 16, 2010
Dallas, TX
There are some amazing pools on this forum...along with a wealth of information. I've really enjoyed reading & have learned so much in a little time. Here's a quick snap of my little oasis...

IMG_0592.jpg

Thanks for the nice words guys. After spending 35 years in Dallas, it's really nice to finally have a pool to help with the heat. I know my 3 year old is loving it!

Shane1 said:
Top notch! What color is your pebble?

It's Tahoe Blue. It's usually a little lighter but that pic was later in the day when the sun was heading down.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Okay, unless I'm mistaken, there's never been a fire in that fireplace. And where's the gratuitous picture of the refrigerator door hanging open stuffed to the gills with bud lights? Do you need Richard and I to come down there and help you break that sucker in? :twisted: :cheers: :party: Seriously though, awesome place!

FinsUp said:
Okay, unless I'm mistaken, there's never been a fire in that fireplace. And where's the gratuitous picture of the refrigerator door hanging open stuffed to the gills with bud lights? Do you need Richard and I to come down there and help you break that sucker in? :twisted: :cheers: :party: Seriously though, awesome place!

LMAO :lol: Good call on the fireplace. It was just finished in April. It's 100 degrees in Dallas, so no store carries fireplace grates, nor does sitting by an open flame sound appealing right now. We'll have to break it in this fall....if we actually have fall in Dallas.

The fridge is packed with beer...REAL beer, not Bud Light! :mrgreen: I'll be sure to open the door for the next pic. :cheers:

sb127 said:
FinsUp said:

LMAO :lol: Good call on the fireplace. It was just finished in April. It's 100 degrees in Dallas, so no store carries fireplace grates, nor does sitting by an open flame sound appealing right now. We'll have to break it in this fall....if we actually have fall in Dallas.

The fridge is packed with beer...REAL beer, not Bud Light! :mrgreen: I'll be sure to open the door for the next pic. :cheers:
100 degrees in Dallas! That's why I always tell people I was made for Texas. :-D
Speaking of beer, I had the opportunity a few years back to suck down a few of your real beers at The Copper Tank Brewing Co. in Dallas. Is that place still around? Their beers were just like I like them...tall, frosty glasses of golden bubbly goodness and from what I recall the guy in charge of hiring waitresses was an over achiever as well. :lol:

I showed DW your oasis and she is thinking party :party: Now she wants a chimney like yours but I am in luck because we do not have any more room :cheers: :cheers:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.