Exposed pool line.

Jul 10, 2010
I was digging out some plants in our landscaping that we don't like and came across a line to the pool. The previous owners had a plant next to the line (thankfully I did not hit it with the shovel!!). It has been covered with dirt, weed barrier and river rock. I am wondering if anyone has any ideas on the proper way to cover this line. Should it be covered with concrete? We live in Nebraska so it freezes in the winter. I will try to attach pictures.
Thanks for your help!!!
Sherry Pitman

Attachments

• Pool.JPG
    Pool.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 167
  • line.JPG
    line.JPG
    165.6 KB · Views: 167
Hello again,
That's also a picture of the bad liner you helped me with the last time!! You really are a God send for people like me who buy houses with pools thinking "how hard could it be?" HA! Once again you are correct!! I rubbed off some of the dirt (I was afraid to mess with it before) and it says 3/4" SCH 40 Rigid PVC Conduit Max 90C wire.Don't know what I would do without your help!!
Thanks again!!
Sherry

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.