Jul 29, 2007
Apache Junction, AZ
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
It wasn't always green, but all the other amenities encouraged me to gut it all:

TheBeginning00906.jpg

Backyard5.jpg

TheBeginning00406.jpg

Now for the new me...

2007BackyardRemodel004.jpg

2007BackyardRemodel007.jpg

2007BackyardRemodel003.jpg

2007BackyardRemodel001.jpg

:sun: If I keep the potted plants alive, I may spend some more money on landscaping.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thank you all for the compliments and the welcome to the site.

Pooladdict - The freestanding umbrella by the chaise is the problem child. I have about 20 spare pavers sitting atop the base to keep it on the ground. The umbrella doesn't lift as much as it spins and whirls with the breeze. I had it closer to the wall when I first got it and it spun around, cleared the wall and was providing shade for my neighbor.

SeanB - thanks for adding me to the slideshow

Crabboy - Had to redo the exterior when the aluminum awnings came down, but it was worth it. They had taken the top layer of stucco with them, so it presented an opportunity. (optomist way of thinking)

New2pools - Enjoy your overhaul. I know it is very satisfying. Kitchen and baths for me next year. Shows where my priorities lie.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.