Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Will the Toolbar be updated to link to the new site?

1. Back To Top    #1

Will the Toolbar be updated to link to the new site?

I noticed that the toolbar (at least mine) still links to the old site.
    18x33x52 Buttressfree Seaspray (Wilbar) AGP - 1.5hp Pentair Maxim w/22" Pentair Meteor Sand Filter, Aqua Rite SWG System, Biltmore Walk In Steps - 2/4x20 Solar Panel Setup - Doheny Jet Drive (RIP -Pool Rover Jr) - finally hard plumbed the whole darned thing -
    Beats Driving to the Lake!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Will the Toolbar be updated to link to the new site?

Quote Originally Posted by NWMNMom
    I noticed that the toolbar (at least mine) still links to the old site.
    The old one will no longer work. Please uninstall it. I'm working on a replacement. It won't have chat, but we're going to work on that as well (with a little help from medvampire).

I do have a cool feature already on the new toolbar though. It will allow me to send messages directly to all the people who have it installed that will show up in the toolbar.

I'll give an update with a download link when it is ready.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

3. Back To Top    #3
    K, thanks.
    18x33x52 Buttressfree Seaspray (Wilbar) AGP - 1.5hp Pentair Maxim w/22" Pentair Meteor Sand Filter, Aqua Rite SWG System, Biltmore Walk In Steps - 2/4x20 Solar Panel Setup - Doheny Jet Drive (RIP -Pool Rover Jr) - finally hard plumbed the whole darned thing -
    Beats Driving to the Lake!

4. Back To Top    #4
    Um, my toolbar links me up right here... although I have to log in each time now, but I figured that was b/c of the switch?

8000 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, 12" sand filter (don't have the specs on the pump), TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, CYA-Chlorine Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

5. Back To Top    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mermaid Queen
    Um, my toolbar links me up right here... although I have to log in each time now, but I figured that was b/c of the switch?
    The link works, but it no longer tells you when new posts have been made or when you have received new pm's. The new one will be coming shortly.

Sean
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

6. Back To Top    #6
    gotcha! was wondering why that was happening!

8000 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, 12" sand filter (don't have the specs on the pump), TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, CYA-Chlorine Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!