Experience with Vyn-All brand safety covers?

rj998

Jul 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Hi All,

does anyone have any thoughts or comments on Vyn-All brand covers? i have a quote for my IG pool and it's reasonable, but wondered if any of you have any insight on the longevity, quality of it as a product.. is it good to go or should i get a loop-loc instead?

many thanks!

Rich

about $3000 installed, on a double kidney 18'x34' pool [attachment=0:3idavuxh]pool_avatar.JPG[/attachment:3idavuxh]

Vyn-all is in NH i think and the guy i'm dealing with deals direct with them, has worked with them for 10 yrs.

Attachments

• pool_avatar.JPG
    pool_avatar.JPG
    6.3 KB · Views: 68
Welcome to TFP!!

Am I doing your cover :scratch: I deal with them directly and have for the past 10 years, too. :)

I've installed a couple hundred of them and opened and closed > 300 pools, every year, with the Vyn-All covers - it's a good product (they also make the 'Cover- Logic' covers, as well as the liners we install)

I STRONGLY! advise you to spend the extra couple hundred $ to get the 'Sunblock' weave - it'll pay for itself in the first 2 seasons of being able to open the pool crystal clear! :cool:

If they have any issues with the covers, they effect the installer, not the pool owner. They have a little glitch in their layout program that 'messes up' grecian corners (nothing major, but the anchors end up being ~2" from where they ought be) and sometimes have a little trouble sending the right amount of springs and anchors - again, this is only an issue for the installer, and we always carry extras :cool:

Please feel free to ask of me any questions you have about the Vyn-All cover.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.