Pool deep end use what?

Jul 9, 2009
Iowa
I was wondering for those who made or had someone make a deep end in a round pool what did they use? I am stuck use a small skid loader or a mini excavator? What would work the best? I can only get a little over half way around the pool .

Wow, you posted at 7:30 last night and expect answers to a very specific question that not alot of folks do with a round abg by 8:30 the next morning. I think a little patience might get you better results.

I think it's too specific for most people to comment on. If you look at the people here that have a round AGP with a deep end then take all the ones that only used a bobcat or an excavator, AND only had access half way around the pool, you're not going to have many left. Even the professionals (who are out putting in pools) most likely won't have experience with that particular set of circumstances.

Sorry, I really wish someone could help you out but it's not likely.

well I would do a search but about everyother time I back click to the search findings I have to log back in. Use aol mainly but have had the same results in IE 8. Wasn't asking for people who use those things but a group of teens come on you think that is a serious answer. For the most part I see alot of work being done with a skid loader on the site but didn't know if anyone had one built or did a DIY deep end with a mini excavator. Ok then here is another what would be a good starting point for sand amount for a flat no deep end 24' pool with foam cove?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I will defend that yes a group of teenagers is a serious answer, my 20x40 foot inground pool was dug by hand by a group of highschool and college aged teenagers (summer jobs) working with minimal adult supervision. The pool went from ground breaking to filling with water in under 7 days, of course that was 30 years ago, and it is harder to find teenagers willing to do labor now, but your also talking about a much smaller job.

Ike

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.