Japan Summerland Wave Pool

yikes! I read some of the comments... so is it real, or do you know?
My first thought was they don't need the tubes. My second though was safety issues. Peeing was far down the line (though I guess with you, Richard, that hits closer to home!! :lol: )

I'd be scared of a swimpede and drowning!

Last summer we went to a water park that had a wave pool and although my kids are fish in water, I was scared of it for them. It took us every where and was packed BUT NOT LIKE THIS! :shock: I told my brother that he would watch the boy and I'd watch the girl. It was the only way we could do it!

Those people up front in the vid were getting pounded! I wonder how many drownings they have a year? Seriously though.

I don't think anyone could get under... the other 2.2 billion people would hold you up, and I think all the water was displaced by people anyway!

I wouldn't want to even BE there, much less swim there... I have a claustrophobia thing... not the space, but crowds, when I cannot get out.... I guess it is crowd-o-phobia!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.