3000 posts ?!?

waste

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Mar 29, 2007
Coastalish 'down easter'
Looks like I'm averaging ~ 1000 posts/ year (I hope we'll all forget that little 'sabbatical' I had to take a couple years ago :roll: )

I was here almost from the start and it's a very real pleasure to have participated in this GREAT site and, in some way, helped it become the behemoth it is growing into!

I've made more friends here than I can name without going over the word limit per post! :bowdown:

I've also learned soooo much, if I've been able to help some few members/ readers here - I've been more than paid back by what I've learned! :goodjob:

I'd like to thank Sean, Dave and Jason for providing and maintaining this site! (and also all the many mods over the years, y'all are some of my most special friends!)

I can't imagine what my life would be like without TFP - perhaps an empty landscape, I'm sure glad my landscape is full! :-D

Thanks for the PM, Scott!

Happy birthday WAW! :party:

I'm gonna go answer some questions now :cool:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.