Hi from Odinsvalk-pool newbie

Aug 17, 2007
Hi all. Great site from what I've seen so far. Just bought a house in Oceanside, CA with a 2 year old PebbleTech inground pool. Near as I can tell it's sbout 25,000 gal with a spa and water feature. I love the look of the pool and I really love using it but I gotta say I feel like I'm in over my head already when it comes to managing it. I feel like I understand most of the chemistry but it seems I'm always chasing my tail when it comes to managing pH, Alk, and algae.
I look forward to getting (and giving, maybe) good information about all aspects of pools.

Just bear with me if I ask stupid questions...I'm old, not very bright, and never before owned a pool (can one really OWN a pool or does the pool own us? :lol:

Dave

You've come to the right place! If you would start a thread in the Pool School or chemistry sections, and include your latest test results, someone will be most happy to advise you! It's what we do!
The only stupid question is the one that goes unasked!

Welcome to TFP!

Welcome Dave!

Sure are a lot of Dave's here. Maybe we should have our own forum! Must be something about when we are given the name that inherently drives us through life to eventually become pool owners :lol:!