currently 26 kids in my pool

Jun 13, 2010
Pensacola FL
There are currently 26 kids in my pool at my last count. This AM numbers were

FC 6.0
CC 0
CYA 60

Usually I loose 1ppm of chlorine on an avg day. Any bets what my chlorine levels will be when I re- test tonight.

The closest wins......my admiration :-D

If they are under 10, you could easily be at zero. If they are under 6, uh-oh!!

This group (about the same size) didn't use all that much but I have to assume as teenagers they were beyond the "pee in the pool" stage.[attachment=0:2097g59f]Sarah13bday 001.jpg[/attachment:2097g59f]

Attachments

• Sarah13bday 001.jpg
    Sarah13bday 001.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 220
Well, you can earn a partial handicap if the adult beverages have reached a certain point. That certain point varies from pool to pool and even from swimmer to swimmer.

Nevertheless, "Yes, I think we're supposed to have grown out of it"

Oops, it appears 257 will not be able to earn that handicap....at least, not in zea's pool

You might be wise to test now, if it is near 2 or lower, blow a whistle clear the pool and add bleach while you give the kids some Popsicles or something and have them wait a half hour for that to circulate.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
everyone's now gone and the results are in

FC 4
CC between .1-.5 (barely turned pink)
pH is still 7.4

The numbers aren't near as bad as I thought but the pool is still a bit cloudy, not bad but not crystal. Do you think it's just suntan lotion etc and I should dose regularly with chlorine and let the pump run overnight or should I shock it?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.