Slide return replacement

crabboy

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Suwanee, GA
The returns on my slide are leaking from the backside. I've had this problem in the past and had been able to stop the leaks but now they have returned and now I've put myself in the spot where if I mange to remove them they will not go back on. The problem with them leaking is they are washing the dirt away from the bottom of the slide.

Attached are older photos of the returns. Can anyone identify these parts, or suggest an alternate. The backside picture has a sticker for "Horizon spa and pool", but I can't seem to locate the part on their website.

The return came with an eyeball, but I had removed that to lower the pressure coming out. I have also ground out the inside threads and the wrench ring (or whatever it's called) to reduce the splashing. Also, the backside of the jet now has two selves back to back from previous repairs, so I don't want to reuse it.

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

Attachments

• IMG_1564.jpg
    IMG_1564.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1569.jpg
    IMG_1569.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1559.jpg
    IMG_1559.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 85
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.