Jul 10, 2010
Ok I have a small 10' round metal frame pool. I bought the salt water system only to figure out my pump is too small.... so I bought the 635 pump with timer.

going to swap out the pumps I figured out I need these silly adapters to get it to fit my small pool.
http://www.amazon.com/Conversion-Adapte ... 73&sr=1-19
that is the link to the adapters I need. I know intex has them on their site but it was faster to pull this one up.

Does anyone know how to make it fit without those? Or where I can buy them locally (denver) Does home depot sell something like this? is there another pool part that most regular pool stores have in replacement of having these darn things shipped? I am just very annoyed with ordering and shipping I want to scream. Someone please help!

I can not find any pool store that carries intex. Around here intex is just at target and walmart type places and neither one has parts or pumps. Just seems like the time I get this working it will be time to take the pool down. Shipping is really annoying at this point.

Just seems like the time I get this working it will be time to take the pool down. Shipping is really annoying at this point.
I hear ya'. If you can return the stuff and get full credit it for it, we can probably have you swimming tomorrow with a much simpler system and you won't need to buy a thing.

It would involve using simply clorox instead of an SWG. Let us know if that'll help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.