Hi everyone

Vegasmom

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 16, 2007
I've been lurking here for a few weeks and figured it time to say hello. My husband and I live in Las Vegas with our 3 daughters, a golden retriever, chinese waterdragon and 2 hamsters. We've been in our house almost 2 yrs with no pool, but are about 2 months into a build.

I've spent a small amount of time at another pool forum, and have some photos in a thread there. I will eventually get them over here, too. If I understand, I need to get a Photobucket acct. to post? I'm not good with that stuff, lol. You might just get a link :-D

Anyway, I've been enjoying reading all the posts and seeing all the beautiful pools you all have done. Learning a lot, too. So, Thanks...I'll see you around!

Welcome to TFP!
Photobucket is really user friendly... it gives you several links to choose from... email, web page, message boards, etc. You just need to copy the one that starts with IMG and paste it here, and you will be all set!

HI Vegasmom!

You will find lots of support and help here at TFP!

~Welcome~

welcome

Thanks for the welcome :)

Haha, Anna...he has a lap pool of his own. Very spoiled dragon!

lappool.jpg

woohoo! :-D I did it!!

Okay, here's another pic of Lizzie, for Brian...

rampaccess.jpg

And a shot of his humble abode (how my husband puts up with all this, I'll never know!)

lizardlounge.jpg

And yep, I'm a GWR :)

You all were right, too...Photobucket is really easy. I've had a Flickr account for awhile, but was never able to get the images to show up on the boards.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I feel for you. It would be extremely difficult to give up any pet. That's awesome a zoo took him.

My husband drew the line at him in the house anymore. When we moved, we had already begun constructing this at our old house. We rebuilt it here, and he's in the climate controlled garage. He's my hobby but officially belongs to my 12yr. old. A lot of people don't get my interest, but that's OK :-D

Thanks for the compliments, all.