Global Announcements

ktdave

LifeTime Supporter
May 8, 2007
Katy, TX
Is it my imagination, or did all of those global annoucements just appear today or have they always been there and I just now noticed? Also, to me it seemed to happen when there was a new forum put up by Sean called "pool news" and then it disappeared...........wait a minute, did I forget to take my medication today? :roll:

You are half right.

The Global Announcements have always been there. They show up across all forums and are for information I want everyone to see.

I did create that new forum but then started doing a search myself for pools in the news. Most of what I found was links to garbage sites or stories of children drowning so I decided against keeping that area. It was up for all of about 10 minutes.

They deleted just fine, and I have seen them going away from your deletions. There are only two left that I can see.
((EDIT))I have now deleted all the posts about the day with posting problems and they are indeed gone.((/EDIT))

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.