Hello from So Cal!

Jul 4, 2010
Apple Valley, California
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello - I'm not a new pool owner, but just recently started getting serious about taking (proper) care of my pool. I have a free form, in-ground pool. I really don't know what the gallonage is. End to end it's 35 feet, average width is about 18 feet. Diving board on the deep end. My best guess is somewhere around 20K gallons. Anyway, this looked like a good place to get acquainted and learn how to take good care of it. Haven't read much of it yet, but I plan on digging into the Pool School. This is a great site, I'm glad I found it! See ya 'round the pool side!

poollizard

Welcome to TFP.

Once you read through Pool School a few times you'll get the hang of it. While you're reading go ahead and get ahead of the game by ordering a TF-100 test kit. You won't be sorry you did.

Bama Rambler said:
Welcome to TFP.

Once you read through Pool School a few times you'll get the hang of it. While you're reading go ahead and get ahead of the game by ordering a TF-100 test kit. You won't be sorry you did.

Thanks Bama,

I want one, but right now, due to the fiscal situation, I have to get by with my $20 Wal-Mart special. :-D