Your pool and yard are fabulous! I see your neighbors have trees, like our neighbors! I fuss a little in the winter and spring, but I am truly grateful they are there during "the season"! Welcome to TFP! :)

Happy Swimming, Joyce

Great yard and pool. I would love not to have anyone behind or right beside me. What's the old saying...'THEY DON'T MAKE THEM LIKE THEY USED TO" Now it's about how many houses we can squeeze in this little space and oh yeah....cut down al those trees too to make even more room.

You should feel lucky to have all that land. Beautiful!

Joyce,

Only 3 trees in the upper left hand corner of the first picture belong to my neighbor.

The fenced in portion of the yard is only about 1/4th of our yard (we have 3.5 acres). Safety regulations in our area require that all pools be completely fenced in. Besides, I'd rather not wake up in the morning to find any deer or other critters in my pool.

My last house was on a .25 acre lot, so this has been a big adjustment. We moved to this place so our kids would have plenty of room to play. Better yet, we are only 20 minutes south of Cleveland, so it's not like we are in the middle of nowhere. It's a lot of work to take care of all that yard, especially in the fall. But it's beautiful when the leaves change and even when the trees are covered in snow and ice.

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.