Solar Saddles

Barbara C

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 2, 2010
Southern Indiana
I broke down and finally bought the solar saddles for our cover. It was the best buy I've made for a long time. I can get the cover off of our 24' round pool without any problems by myself and get it back on. They were easy to install according to my husband. Ours was missing an end cap and that was sent out quickly. The online company we bought from contacted the manufacturer and in turn they gave us a phone call. He spent time on the phone with me making sure we were happy with our purchase and weren't having any other problems. Over all a very good experience. :whoot:

Have they added some sort of mechanical equipment to them that rolls the cover up or is it still a storage hanger for the cover? Can you add some pix?

It's still just storage but it sure beats rolling the cover by hand and putting it up on top rails of the pool. I pull it off a bit at a time and lay it into the saddles. I can do pictures even!! I will try to get that up soon. It's going to look similar to the product picture on their website and the different dealers.

Well we ALWAYS want to see pictures ya know!!! Especially of anything that makes your life easier and someone else can maybe see what it is and get ideas.

BTW - love the avatar

100_3554.jpg

I guess mine isn't as tidy as the one in the ads but this is one person taking it off. It works pretty good if you ask me. My husband moved the outside two pipes in about 9 inches so the ends would hang better. Others have said 6 inches in for the two outside pipes worked for them. I think he said he measured on the top rail instead of underneath the top rail. Ours probably aren't spaced optimally but it works! Sorry it took so long to get the picture up. We have vacation bible school this week at our church and that occupies a bit of time. Gotta love the kids though!!

The avatar pretty well illustrates me! Besides the fact that every time I see it I laugh. I guess I'm easily amused.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.