Small Pool Pictures ?

el_steak

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 15, 2007
Ottawa, Canada
My yard is pretty small and I'm looking into buying a 12' x 24' kidney shaped pool. I'm a bit worried about the size and would like to see a few pictures to get a better idea of what it's going to look like.

Any picture, links or comments would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I don't have a kidney shaped pool, but I do have what I consider a small yard. My yard is 28 ft from back of house to fence and about 60 ft wide. I do have a corner cut-out of the house that helped us with space for the deep end of the pool. The pool is 34 ft long and 8 ft wide shallow end and as wide as 17 ft in the deep end.

Pool0812.jpg

100_0454.jpg

We used up all the space that wasn't in a utility easement. One day I'll get around to landscaping.

Dave...I too thought of the way you used your space....you should feel so special to have so many people thinking about you! :lol:

el_steak....anything is possible these days. I assume you will be doing an in ground pool???? If you choose the right builder as KTDave did, they can custom design that pool specifically for your space and conform to any building easments etc... Good luck....keep everyone in the loop as you move forward.

Small Backyard

Here is a pic of our pool. Its 14 X 28 Key Shaped, as you can see, our backyard was rather tight. I would suggest you find a shape you like, then buy a can of spray paint, and draw it in, see if it fits with your ideas.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 1,095

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks for the pic. 14x 28 seems like a decent size. I'm a bit concerned that 12' x 24' will be too small for our enjoyment. I'll see if It makes sense to squeeze in a 15x26' instead...

I'm testing the layout the virtual way with software (SketchUp), but I guess there's nothing like having it for real in your own backyard.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.