Recycled water implications

JeffMD

Jun 22, 2010
My new intex pool gets a fair amount of spray from 3 of my sprinkler heads. Is this something I need to worry about? I've been looking at how to adjust them although I don't have the tool to do it yet. Saddly I've done a fair amount of searching and I only find warnings not to full your entire pool using recycled water.

No, I wouldn't really worry about it. It's just going to top your pool off when they run. If they are adding enough water to really raise the level, then you should do as you intended and just adjust the spray head pattern. Keep in mind that if they are adding a significant amount of water, this can dilute your chemicals so you may find that you need to add more.

ETA: Agree absolutely with svenpup. Typing at the same time.

no tanks, fl water supply. this is a large scale system of distributing water to the whole neighborhood for personal sprinkler system use. It does seem to add abit of water to it as I found tonight taking a dip into it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.