New Daddy

sevver

Mar 27, 2007
Morris, IL
Ok, it happened this morning, arrived at the hospital at 4:30, baby born at 5:40. What an awesome thing!!! I now have a son, for a total of three kids, two girls and a boy. I just wonder how many more to have. A May Day baby, that could be a good nickname, MayDay... We were wondering...

Anyhow, 6 pounds 7 ounces, 19 inches long. Mommy and baby are fine, my oldest has a fever, bummer. If you want more info, I Blogged about it, check it out. I will be on and off I am sure, hope the move goes ok for the forum.

Steve

Steve,

Congrats are definitely in order. Best wishes to you and your family.

1.gif
image.gif

Congratulations! hhhhhhm now how old do they have to be before you can pitch em in the water?

No babies here, you can probably tell......just a mini-schnauzer that hates the pool, but loves it if you leave a wine glass on the side of the deck!

OMG, Congrats!!!!! Thats wonderful! Momma must be exhausted and happy!! Dad must be proud of them both!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
congrats! :D

three is quite a handful compared to two. Our three are four and under...they'll keep ya in shape ;)

congrats congrats congrats!!!
dan

Three is going to be a handful. I can't wait to get us all in the Hyundai Sonata. One baby carrier, a booster seat, and an 11 year old in the back seat. We seriously need to get something else, a friend is selling a Tahoe with around 94000 miles on it, I would like to get it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.