Zodiac Nature2 Sanitizer with SWG?

jlu

Jul 3, 2010
Hi All,
I'm new to the forum and actually new to the pool "business" too. We had just gotten our first ABG pool installed and now trying to decide if we should go with the old school chlorine tabs system vs. the SWG. My pool came with this Nature2 sanitizing (cartrige) system by zodiac and was wondering if anybody new if I could use it with a SWG or was it meant to be used only with the standard chlorine systems? It says that it supposed to reduce the amount of chlorine you need to add to the pool. So if it does that, how would I make it work with the SWG?

Thanks a bunch,
Jlu

Welcome to TFP.

I'd recommend you skip the Nature 2. It uses metal to control algae in the water, it is unnecessary, does not reduce the need for chlorine, is expensive, and worst case can result in staining of pool surfaces and swimmers hair. Stick with chlorine. Your water can be clean, safe, and odor free with just chlorine, either added directly or produce via a SWCG, and a little care on your part.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.