Long weekend getaway

May 24, 2010
CT.
Ok, will be gone for 4 day's, I have been using 2-3ppm of Cl daily. If I were to add enough liquid CL to bring the CL up 12 ppm's in theory that should last the 4 days correct? Last weekend when i went away added a little extra but also had a couple pucks in the feeded.. I want to see if my new method would work?

Edited by Moderator

I'd clean everything really well, skimmers, filter, brush the pool, so everything is really clean. Then go to shock level and add some pucks to a floater or feeder. Four days is not a big deal IMO.

On our 2 week vacation, I filled the auto-chlorinator set on 2, and had someone check the pool every 4th day to clean skimmers and add a big jug of bleach if FC was below 4. Everything was fine when I got back. Filter and skimmers were clean when we left. I did not think to scrub the coping and brush the pool before I left so I had to do it when I got back as chlorine demand was up a bit.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.