FC 0
TC 0
PH 6.8
TA 20
Calcium Hardness 200
TDS 400
CYA 0
Water is cloudy.

trying to put my limited knowledge to work here since joining TFP. Should she start by getting the CYA up. Until that happens the chlorine will just not hold at all. Than shock to get FC up and eliminate CC if there ... than balance PH and TA?

i dont think there is a specific order. i would add the propper amount of cya first since it could take a few days for it to disolve. from this site ive heard that chlorine works the best when the Ph is in propper range. since the Alk. buffers the Ph i would get the Alk. in order first. Then get the Ph to around 7.5.. now i would bring the chlorine up to shock level. kepp it there until you do an "overnight free chlorine loss test". test the FC level b/f you go to sleep and when you wake up test again. if u lost more than 1ppm then u need to keep shocking... this sounds like a start to me!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.