Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Rayvac to Polaris 360

  1. Back To Top    #1

    Rayvac to Polaris 360

    Hello all!
    Just picked up a Polaris 360 to replace a tired old Rayvac.
    The pool was plumbed with a dedicated line for the Rayvac complete with filter bowl.
    The Rayvac line at the pool is 1" and threaded at the end. I see there is what they call
    a 1" Stub pipe connector (#9-100-8002) which looks like it should work. I was just wondering
    if there are any other alternatives... Thoughts, Suggestions?
    Thanks in advance.

  2. Back To Top    #2

    Join Date
    May 2007
    South Central NJ

    Re: Rayvac to Polaris 360

    Polaris makes an adapter that the Universal Wall Fitting threads into. Most retailers either have them or can get them quickly.

    Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.

  3. Back To Top    #3

    Re: Rayvac to Polaris 360

    Stopped in at a local supply store today (Aqua Specialists).
    Gave them the part number for the Adapter by Polaris.
    Dude comes out with a different adapter that threaded to both pieces perfectly.
    Out the door for 12 bucks...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts