Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: JSPSI Articles

1. Back To Top    #1

JSPSI Articles

I may be biting off more than I can chew here, but does anyone know where I might find the full articles from the Journal of Swimming Pool and Spa Industry. I have found the abstracts to most of the articles HERE and found them very interesting, although most were on the cusp of being over my head. Just wanted to see if there was one website that might have the full articles archived.

Thanks!
    11,000 gal. gunite w/midnight blue and white pearl PebbleTec
    Intelliflo 4x160 pump
    Intellichlor IC-20 SWG
    Pentair cartridge filter 420 sq. ft.
    Mastertemp 400K BTU heater
    Legend Platinum cleaner
    Pool School
    JasonLion's Pool Calculator
    TF Test Kits

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: JSPSI Articles

Quote Originally Posted by ktdave
    I may be biting off more than I can chew here, but does anyone know where I might find the full articles from the Journal of Swimming Pool and Spa Industry. I have found the abstracts to most of the articles HERE and found them very interesting, although most were on the cusp of being over my head. Just wanted to see if there was one website that might have the full articles archived.

Thanks!
    Nope, you might be able to get them from a library that carries the journal (few do) or order the full article from JSPSI. They are pricey, but very interesting.
    CuriousMark

18 x 36 Inground with internal spa, aquarite SWCG and electric cover.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Ask at your local library about an inter-library loan. They will find a library that carries the journal and have photocopies mailed to them which you can then check out or pay for.

Anna
    — AnnaK —

12,000 gal AGP, Hayward sand filter, Pentair 2-speed pump, timer.
    Please visit our Pool Issues pages for information about step weights, managing the solar cover, and PoolSkim.