Looking for ideas - Toronto

Shaf77

Jun 10, 2010
Toronto, ON. Canada
Our new home will be built over the next few months and we are looking for ideas for an in-ground pool, BBQ area, Pool house and landscaping.

The lot that we have purchased is 50ft wide by 233ft deep so we have enough space :)

Need help with:

1. What shape of pool to go with..
2. What type of lanscaping?
3. What is a rough estimate how much I should budget?

Here is what the house will look like from the front:

Attachments

• Hatsfield.JPG
    Hatsfield.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 267
With the style of home you are showing, you can't go wrong with a gunite pool. I would stay with the "rocky" or (olde english looking) theme and try to emcompass that in my coping and decking. That's if you are going to use that stone siding on your home. I have seen several waterfalls on the slide show built from rock and even slides placed on a rock structure. Guess it will all come down to your pool budget. It can add up real quick.

Good luck

momov2 said:
With the style of home you are showing, you can't go wrong with a gunite pool. I would stay with the "rocky" or (olde english looking) theme and try to emcompass that in my coping and decking. That's if you are going to use that stone siding on your home. I have seen several waterfalls on the slide show built from rock and even slides placed on a rock structure. Guess it will all come down to your pool budget. It can add up real quick.

Good luck
Thanks. Any pics of the "rocky" or "olde English" stype pool and backyard?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.