Just another THANK YOU !!

Your specs look close to mine (and we are neighbors at that). I just converted and couldn't be happier. There is a local pool store (in Jackson and southern part of the county) who has tried to sell me on any number of high-priced items. I now will drive an extra 5 miles to pick up parts or accessories just to avoid these idiots. I have learned that "20 years in the business" may translate into "20 years of ignorance". My local hardware guy stocks 12.5% bleach at an equivalent cost about 10% below WalMart and he never tells me how to care for my pool so that's where my business goes.

It warms my heart to see Garden Stater's having trouble free pools and participating on this site! :cheers:

'Joisey" is where I grew up (if applicable :lol: ) and first started being a pool dude.

I hope you both continue to have trouble free pools!!!! :goodjob:

"Joisey" is another state. We are both from Ocean County; you know, "Down the Shore." Keep enjoying your pool and keep contributing to the site so that people like us can enjoy our pools, too.

Fellow Ocean County pool owner here. My wife, in fact, hails from Jackson. Can anyone of you guys tip me off to a good borax source. I've been to a Walmart and Stop and Shop and neither had it on the shelves but had space allocated for it. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.