autopilot digital Model # 75003

pierre

Jun 26, 2010
autopilot digital Model # 75003 (220V) set in "1 speed pump" is not working. No power on #4, #6 terminals during the programed hours. The load out is connected to a Lorentz AC Power Pac. I've been running all the tests and checked all the fuses. The #1 #2 terminals indicate 220v.
This device as been working successfully since the last 6 months with no speed pump attached and is now indicating a "low flow" problem.

Hi pierre,
Have you check the unit's automatic-flow bypass manifold assembly? The most common problem for "low flow" is a dirty strainer screen. When this gets clogged, the tri-sensor does not receive the proper flow needed to function properly. Good luck!

Thanks for the answer kentserph, will check that but now my major pb is this:
autopilot digital Model # 75003 (220V) set in "1 speed pump" is not working. No power on #4, #6 terminals during the programed hours. The load out is connected to a Lorentz AC Power Pac. I've been running all the tests and checked all the fuses. The #1 #2 terminals indicate 220v.
Correction about the displayed message:MESSAGED DISPLAYED “CHECK FLOW”

A check flow message is caused by too little flow past the trisensor. This is most commonly caused by a dirty filter screen in the manifold, exactly as kentserph suggested. It can also happen if your pool filter need cleaning, or there is a blockage in one of your skimmers or the pump strainer basket.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.