Jun 26, 2010
Is the product still available that came with my pool? I'd like to get another.

The product was a manifold with 4-arms. The manifold would be placed on the floor of the pool near the middle. The manifold was approximately 8-inches in diameter and 5-inches high. A hose from the center of the manifold would be connected to a water return on the side of the pool. Water form the return would flow through the manifold and out each arm. The arms swept back and forth across the floor when the pump was running and the water was flowing, causing debris to be moved eventually toward the drain and the filter. The manifold, hose, and arms could be easily disconnected from the return and removed from the pool as a unit.

Is the product available? What is it called?

adamsrw592 said:
Is the product still available that came with my pool? I'd like to get another.

The product was a manifold with 4-arms. The manifold would be placed on the floor of the pool near the middle. The manifold was approximately 8-inches in diameter and 5-inches high. A hose from the center of the manifold would be connected to a water return on the side of the pool. Water form the return would flow through the manifold and out each arm. The arms swept back and forth across the floor when the pump was running and the water was flowing, causing debris to be moved eventually toward the drain and the filter. The manifold, hose, and arms could be easily disconnected from the return and removed from the pool as a unit.

Is the product available? What is it called?

Is it this one? http://www.mypool.com/Help_files/Parts_Diagrams/PoolsweepI.htm

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.