Pool size

It doesn't to me. I've never heard anyone complain about the pool being too big. Just check your local codes to see what kind of setback requirements you have. If you plan on building a deck, that might come into play. Also, give some thought to yard maintenance around the pool, and allowing enough room for that, too.

above ground we will do the levelling and install ourselves, theres no outside access to our yard. You have to walk through my house to get back there. We did manage to fit a 15ft intex it's a tight fit but it works for now.

im getting ready to give you the best advice ever.... When you get your new pool do not put it up yourself. my parents and I put ours up and everything is perfect but if i had to do it all over again i would deff. had somebody come and do it... we rented a transit for leveling the ground. it took us a few days.we also cussed each other out a few times durring the process. when you buy your pool see if they have any "installation deals". dont say i diddnt warren you!!LOL.... good luck with your new pool you wont regret it!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.