Finally got to use THE POOL TODAY!

Tbell

Jun 20, 2010
Tennessee
Here are a couple of pictures taken this morning. These are my 2 sons and my oldest son's girlfriend. Hubby got in too later on but I was grilling the burgers. :-D I think I will take a night swim after I put my torches back up! Thanks again for all the help! I have my little oasis back and I am sooooo happy! [attachment=2:14vlbr08]day12swimday.jpg[/attachment:14vlbr08]

Attachments

• day12swimday.jpg
    day12swimday.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 876
  • day12swimfun.jpg
    day12swimfun.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 876
  • moreday12.jpg
    moreday12.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 794
Thanks Lynn, Yes it is hot in TN. isn't it??? Hey Melt In The Sun, I did the grilling for him because he worked 12 hours yesterday in the heat on his day off so we can make some money back for what we have spent so far on the pool this week. LOL! He works in temps of 120+ degrees melting metal. So I thought I would be nice...I'm going to go bake him a cake now. LOL! He is THE man! ;)

Tbell said:
Hey Melt In The Sun, I did the grilling for him because he worked 12 hours yesterday in the heat on his day off so we can make some money back for what we have spent so far on the pool this week. LOL! He works in temps of 120+ degrees melting metal. So I thought I would be nice...I'm going to go bake him a cake now. LOL! He is THE man! ;)
Yikes! All I get to do lately is slave over a hot computer...

I honestly don't see how he stands those temperatures. That is one of the main reasons I have worked so hard to transform my pond back into a pool. He says it really feels good to take a swim after working in that heat!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
yay for you guys!!!! I am green with envy. The army of teenagers here have been in a number of times but I wanted to wait until the water was over 80 degrees (today) but I get home and another thunderstorm hits!!!

Enjoy that pool, it's just beautiful!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.